Jesica Fowler
Bryant, Arkansas
jesicascakes@gmail.com
801-556-1773

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Clara's 1/2 Birthday Cake!


So I love to celebrate 1/2 birthdays in my family... some may say it's a little overboard... but I'm up for any excuse to party and make a cake!  When I found out that one of my friends babes was going to be having open heart surgery the day before her 6 month birthday I knew that if ANYONE deserves to celebrate their half birthday then it was little Clara!!!  I am so honored to be in her presence and to have been able to make this for her to celebrate!!! 


Her surgery went well and she is now home recovering!!!!  Happy 1/2 birthday Clara!!!!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love half birthdays too!! Happy to hear the liitle baby girl is home recovering!

Brooke said...

You are the sweetest person ever. Clara loved her cake! ;) She told me so.

Lisa and Daniel said...

So cute!! I don't think I've ever seen a half birthday cake until I saw one of yours and I still can't get over how cute they are!