Jesica Fowler
Bryant, Arkansas
jesicascakes@gmail.com
801-556-1773

Friday, May 25, 2012

8th Grade Promotion Cake/Cupcakes!


I was sooo sooo excited to make this 8th grade promotion cake!  The graduates mom told me all the things that She was involved in and has achieved and she wanted them incorporated on the cake... 
  • Student Government President
  • Team Connect
  • Drama (Played Belle)
  • Drama (Played Alice)
  • Plays Piano
  • NJHS Member
  •  Anchored the morning announcements for 2 years
Holy Accomplished huh!!!!!!  I can only imagine what she will achieve in the rest of her life!!!  I was also told her favorite show was Cupcake Wars so I decided to make a cake that has cupcakes surrounding it!  Each cupcake represented one of her accomplishments!



The graduate is a chocoholic :) So the cake is chocolate with chocolate fudge frosting.  The cupcakes are also chocolate with a chocolate fudge filling and a cream cheese frosting to top it off! 




Congrats Shea!!!!  You are AWESOME!!!  I'm so glad I could be a part of your special day!!!

No comments: